Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Do What You Need to Do

Envisage by Thaneeya


At this point in my life I don’t know what my destiny is. I believe that to be able to find my destiny I will have to believe in myself and not let other people determine my life. For example when you are a child you might want to help people in Africa but other people tell you to get this out of your mind because you won’t earn any money but in the end it is not important because if you don’t follow that dream and you become a lawyer or surgeon you might not feel happy because that is not what you wanted. When you find out what makes you happy it is important to fulfill what you are striving for. For now I don’t think I have to know my destiny, because the world is open, I have time, and there are so many new things to discover. If you think now you know your destiny, you might miss your real chance of finding your destiny.


No comments: